The Behringer XENYX QX1222USB - 16-Input USB Audio Mixer with Effects is a 16-input 2/2-bus audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. The mixer features four XENYX microphone preamps with +48V phantom power, British-style channel EQ, a 7-band graphic EQ, four easy-to-use one-knob compressors, a Klark Teknik effects engine with 32 presets, and is compatible with Behringer's 2.4 GHz wireless microphones.
It is suitable for small and medium-sized audio projects. There are two aux sends on every channel (which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects), and two stereo aux returns. Every channel features a 3-band British-style EQ with a swept mid, which can really help you make vocals and instruments stand out in a mix. The XPQ 3D stereo surround effect allows you to make a broader stereo image.
The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of audio to and from your computer. The unit comes with recording, editing, and podcasting software for Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
The built-in 24-bit dual-engine Klark Teknik FX effects processor features 32 presets that include reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, and more. You can edit the parameters of every preset, and a tap tempo button is included to sync time-based effects. The four built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob, you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. The four XENYX preamps offer 130dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band British-style EQs allow you to finely tune your mix. The mixer is suitable for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting, and more.
A collection of music production and podcasting software such as Tracktion 4, Audacity, Podifier, Juice, Podnova, and Golden Ear are available for download from Behringer.com.
- Low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Four phantom-powered XENYX microphone preamps
- Four compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- British-style 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Full-size faders for MON and FX Sends for precise control
- Klark Teknik effects processor with 32 editable presets of effects including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Includes XPQ 3D Stereo Surround effect for more lively and engaging sound
- Includes Voice Canceller effect for removing vocals from music so that you can sing the lead
- Includes FBQ Feedback Detection for rejecting unwanted noise
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface to connect directly to a computer; includes audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument and effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver
- Compatible with 2.4 GHz Behringer wireless microphone system
- Two aux sends per channel: one pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, one post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Seven-band stereo graphic equalizer allows you to shape your overall sound to suit the acoustics of your room
- Control room and headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing full-sized 60mm faders and sealed rotary controls
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for saving energy