Autodesk's Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium Commercial Subscription with Advanced Support (1 Year) awards you with the latest product releases and enhancements, web support, and flexible licensing to get ahead.
Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium allows you to take on a wider range of projects, achieve faster results, and explore new creative avenues. This suite offers powerful 3D modeling and animation tools to help increase productivity, creativity, and flexibility. With support for Autodesk FBX 2013 asset exchange technology, you can enjoy collaborative, iterative workflows, and reduce the need to rework data.
This subscription awards you more capacity and capability with Autodesk 360 to provide you with anytime, anywhere access, better collaboration, and accelerated design innovation-dramatically improving the way you work. Subscription provides you access to cloud services where you can improve the way you visualize and optimize your designs through the virtually infinite computing capacity of cloud.
Through your Autodesk 360 account you can invite others to view, edit, and comment on designs straight from a web browser or mobile device, without the need for original design software. Your entire collaboration process remains documented in the cloud, offering a seamless and well-organized workflow that helps your team achieve better design.
With this subscription, the storage space available in your Autodesk 360 account increases to 25GB per seat. Saving files to the cloud allows you to access your work and connect with your teams, anytime, anywhere through the web or mobile applications. Today you can work wherever you're most efficient through a centralized 360 workspace.
The Autodesk 360 cloud platform is built on a secure, reliable, and protected infrastructure specifically constructed for web services. Work and collaborate with confidence, knowing your data and authentication are safe and backed up.
Rendering in Autodesk 360 reduces the time and cost it takes to create compelling, photorealistic visualizations and panoramas-without tying up the desktop or requiring specialized rendering hardware.
Gain insight into energy consumption and building lifecycle costs in the early stages of design with Energy Analysis for Autodesk Revit.
Autodesk Green Building Studio allows you to perform whole building analysis, optimize energy efficiency, and work toward carbon neutrality early in the design process.
Extend ideation and simulation beyond the desktop by testing the performance of multiple product design options with optimization for Autodesk Inventor.
Explore more design options and predict performance prior to construction with Structural Analysis for Autodesk Revit.
Make better-informed decisions and drive quicker stakeholder buy-in by publishing, sharing and managing large infrastructure models on the cloud with Autodesk InfraWorks 360.
With an Autodesk Subscription to a commercial product or suite you gain access to a collection of cloud services and cloud-enabled products powered by Autodesk 360. The virtually infinite computing capacity of the cloud allows you to run tasks without tying up your desktop or the need for expensive hardware. Now you can test the performance of multiple design options and rapidly increase the number of visualizations as an integrated part of your workflow. You can access Autodesk 360 services through a web or mobile interface as well as through your desktop software.
With this subscription you always have the latest and most powerful tools on hand. You can gain immediate access to software releases and product enhancements that can give you the ability to maintain a competitive edge all year long. Staying current on your Subscription lowers your upgrade costs, helping you maintain a predictable software budget. It's the best and most economical way to stay ahead of your competition.
Flexible licensing rights:
When collaborating across internal and external teams, you need the right software on hand at the right time and place. With the following flexible licensing rights, a subscription gives you more freedom with your software:
Previous version rights: Customers sometimes require you to deliver projects with a specific software version. With previous version rights, you're able to use both previous and current versions of desktop software to deliver your projects.
Home use rights: Work doesn't always happen in the office-with home use rights you're able use your software at the office or at home.
Extra territory rights: Occasionally work requires you to travel far away from home-extra territory rights allows you to use your licensed software outside the country of purchase for up to 90 days.
Technical support options: This subscription allows you to choose a level of technical support that best meets your needs and budget. Each option helps you with installation and configuration as well as troubleshooting issues with your software and cloud services.
Basic support: Included in this subscription, Autodesk Basic Support provides access to a package of Autodesk online support services. Basic Support provides access to:
• Community support forums
• One-on-one Autodesk web support
• Autodesk online support, including a knowledge base with help documents, tutorials, and training videos, and the opportunity to search an extensive collection of Autodesk technical solutions and community support forum threads.
This advanced support subscription also provides one-on-one telephone and web access to senior Autodesk support specialists. Advanced Support features unlimited, priority, one-on-one, extended hours, global phone support from senior Autodesk support specialists, remote desktop assistance, and prioritized web support options.
Contract managers can easily manage your organization's subscription benefits in the Autodesk Subscription Center with the following reports and management tools:
Coverage report: Track and manage software licenses and seats. View helpful details such as contract numbers, contract start and end dates, group names, and product details.
Renewal report: Get renewal information regarding contracts that will expire in 90 days or less.
User management features and tools: Control which users have access to certain Subscription benefits.
Usage report: Keep track of the cloud credits consumed when using select cloud services.
The benefits of Autodesk 360 are continuing to expand. Stay current with your subscription and get instant access to new features, services, and products available in the cloud. Log in to Autodesk 360 with your Autodesk account information to see which benefits are available to you.
- Comprehensive 3D Toolsets
- Autodesk 3ds Max software gives you access to a production-proven package for 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and compositing
- New Creative Possibilities
- Help create compelling effects, procedural models, and crowd simulations using the intuitive Interactive Creative Environment (ICE) within Autodesk Softimage software, and quickly create high-quality facial animation with the included Autodesk Face Robot toolset
- Intuitive Digital Sculpting and Painting
- Create highly detailed organic models with ease, using the intuitive sculpting, texturing, and painting toolsets of Autodesk Mudbox software
- Real-time, Nonlinear Animation and Virtual Production
- Help increase overall character animation output and explore the emerging genre of virtual production with the interactive 3D engine, motion capture data handling toolsets, and nonlinear editing paradigm of Autodesk MotionBuilder software
- High-quality Baking
- More easily create global illumination for your next-generation game levels and then bake into texture maps, vertex maps, or point clouds with the Turtle for Autodesk Maya 2013 plug-in Note: Turtle for Autodesk Maya 2013 plug-in available only in the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suites 2013 that include Autodesk Maya
- Creative Concept Art Sketching
- Explore and present new ideas for characters, props, and environments with the intuitive hybrid paint and vector toolset of Autodesk SketchBook Designer software
- Single-step Interoperability
- Help maximize creative potential and optimize productivity with new single-step interoperability workflows and more consistent user interfaces in many of these 2013 releases