Autodesk's Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard 2013 (NLM) offers powerful 3D modeling and animation tools to help increase productivity, creativity, and flexibility. With support for Autodesk FBX 2013 asset exchange technology, you can enjoy collaborative, iterative workflows, and reduce the need to rework data.
Note: This edition comes with Network Licensing Management (NLM) and contains unlimited licenses.
- Comprehensive 3D Toolsets
- Autodesk 3ds Max software gives you access to a production-proven package for 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and compositing
- Intuitive Digital Sculpting and Painting
- Create highly detailed organic models with ease, using the intuitive sculpting, texturing, and painting toolsets of Autodesk Mudbox software
- Real-time, Nonlinear Animation and Virtual Production
- Help increase overall character animation output and explore the emerging genre of virtual production with the interactive 3D engine, motion capture data handling toolsets, and nonlinear editing paradigm of Autodesk MotionBuilder software
- High-quality Baking
- More easily create global illumination for your next-generation game levels and then bake into texture maps, vertex maps, or point clouds with the Turtle for Autodesk Maya 2013 plug-in Note: Turtle for Autodesk Maya 2013 plug-in available only in the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suites 2013 that include Autodesk Maya
- Creative Concept Art Sketching
- Explore and present new ideas for characters, props, and environments with the intuitive hybrid paint and vector toolset of Autodesk SketchBook Designer software
- Single-step Interoperability
- Help maximize creative potential and optimize productivity with new single-step interoperability workflows and more consistent user interfaces in many of these 2013 releases