Autodesk's Mudbox Commercial Subscription (1 Year) awards you with the latest product releases and enhancements, web support, and flexible licensing to get ahead.
Mudbox offers a robust feature set and high-performance environment to help you create highly realistic 3D characters, engaging environments, detailed props, and compelling concept designs in less time.
3ds Max is a comprehensive, integrated 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing solution for game developers, visual effects artists, and motion graphics artists along with other creative professionals working in the media design industry.
This subscription awards you more capacity and capability with Autodesk 360 to provide you with anytime, anywhere access, better collaboration, and accelerated design innovation-dramatically improving the way you work. Subscription provides you access to cloud services where you can improve the way you visualize and optimize your designs through the virtually infinite computing capacity of cloud.
Through your Autodesk 360 account you can invite others to view, edit, and comment on designs straight from a web browser or mobile device, without the need for original design software. Your entire collaboration process remains documented in the cloud, offering a seamless and well-organized workflow that helps your team achieve better design.
With this subscription, the storage space available in your Autodesk 360 account increases to 25GB per seat. Saving files to the cloud allows you to access your work and connect with your teams, anytime, anywhere through the web or mobile applications. Today you can work wherever you're most efficient through a centralized 360 workspace.
The Autodesk 360 cloud platform is built on a secure, reliable, and protected infrastructure specifically constructed for web services. Work and collaborate with confidence, knowing your data and authentication are safe and backed up.
Rendering in Autodesk 360 reduces the time and cost it takes to create compelling, photorealistic visualizations and panoramas-without tying up the desktop or requiring specialized rendering hardware.
Gain insight into energy consumption and building lifecycle costs in the early stages of design with Energy Analysis for Autodesk Revit.
Autodesk Green Building Studio allows you to perform whole building analysis, optimize energy efficiency, and work toward carbon neutrality early in the design process.
Extend ideation and simulation beyond the desktop by testing the performance of multiple product design options with optimization for Autodesk Inventor.
Explore more design options and predict performance prior to construction with Structural Analysis for Autodesk Revit.
Make better-informed decisions and drive quicker stakeholder buy-in by publishing, sharing and managing large infrastructure models on the cloud with Autodesk InfraWorks 360.
With an Autodesk Subscription to a commercial product or suite you gain access to a collection of cloud services and cloud-enabled products powered by Autodesk 360. The virtually infinite computing capacity of the cloud allows you to run tasks without tying up your desktop or the need for expensive hardware. Now you can test the performance of multiple design options and rapidly increase the number of visualizations as an integrated part of your workflow. You can access Autodesk 360 services through a web or mobile interface as well as through your desktop software.
With this subscription you always have the latest and most powerful tools on hand. You can gain immediate access to software releases and product enhancements that can give you the ability to maintain a competitive edge all year long. Staying current on your Subscription lowers your upgrade costs, helping you maintain a predictable software budget. It's the best and most economical way to stay ahead of your competition.
Flexible licensing rights:
When collaborating across internal and external teams, you need the right software on hand at the right time and place. With the following flexible licensing rights, a subscription gives you more freedom with your software:
Previous version rights: Customers sometimes require you to deliver projects with a specific software version. With previous version rights, you're able to use both previous and current versions of desktop software to deliver your projects.
Home use rights: Work doesn't always happen in the office-with home use rights you're able use your software at the office or at home.
Extra territory rights: Occasionally work requires you to travel far away from home-extra territory rights allows you to use your licensed software outside the country of purchase for up to 90 days.
Technical support options: This subscription allows you to choose a level of technical support that best meets your needs and budget. Each option helps you with installation and configuration as well as troubleshooting issues with your software and cloud services.
Basic support: Included in this subscription, Autodesk Basic Support provides access to a package of Autodesk online support services. Basic Support provides access to:
• Community support forums
• One-on-one Autodesk web support
• Autodesk online support, including a knowledge base with help documents, tutorials, and training videos, and the opportunity to search an extensive collection of Autodesk technical solutions and community support forum threads.
Contract managers can easily manage your organization's subscription benefits in the Autodesk Subscription Center with the following reports and management tools:
Coverage report: Track and manage software licenses and seats. View helpful details such as contract numbers, contract start and end dates, group names, and product details.
Renewal report: Get renewal information regarding contracts that will expire in 90 days or less.
User management features and tools: Control which users have access to certain Subscription benefits.
Usage report: Keep track of the cloud credits consumed when using select cloud services.
The benefits of Autodesk 360 are continuing to expand. Stay current with your subscription and get instant access to new features, services, and products available in the cloud. Log in to Autodesk 360 with your Autodesk account information to see which benefits are available to you.
- Extreme Detail with the new Gigatexel Engine
- Create massive amounts of detail-in the range of billions of texels-to produce the texture complexity required by today's high-resolution formats. Efficiently handle exponentially more pixels-with the quality and performance benefits that come with painting in true 3D
- Multipurpose Curves
- Draw curves in screen space or in 3D space, to augment the painting and sculpting toolsets
- Customizable Workspace
- Configure the user interface to better accommodate individual workflows and preferences, with the new ability to customize the workspace and save and share custom workspaces
- Support for Edge Hardness, Creasing, and Smoothing Groups
- Import and work with models created in Autodesk Maya software, Autodesk 3ds Max software, Autodesk Softimage software and certain other content creation solutions that contain special data controlling the hardness, creasing, and smoothing of particular edges. With Mudbox 2013, this data is interpreted and displayed, helping artists to more accurately detail and paint these surfaces
- Combine Bump and Normal Map Detail
- Combine painted bump map detail with extracted normal map detail to produce a single normal map-even in tangent space. Artists can now create relief detail both by sculpting and painting, and combine the results into a single map suitable for use in games engines
- Sculpt and Paint Tiling Detail
- More easily paint and sculpt tiled detail to create seamlessly repeating textures and maps that can be used to more efficiently cover large surface areas. 'Off normal' detail featuring undercuts and overhangs can be tiled and extracted as vector displacement maps (VDMs). Artists can work on-target using a live view of the artwork repeating across the surface, helping them make better creative decisions while they paint and sculpt
- Enhanced Photoshop Interoperability
- Take advantage of a more integrated workflow with Adobe Photoshop software, with new support for importing and exporting 16-bit PSD files
- Duplicate and Flip Models
- More easily duplicate objects, and optionally flip them to create mirrored versions, helping save time when objects are repeated on a model, such as columns on a temple, or a pair of boots on a character. Artists can also flip objects back and forth to get a fresh perspective while working, potentially revealing weaknesses in the design or inspiring new ideas
- Presets for Adjust Color
- More easily manipulate or correct the colors of a paint layer with new presets for Adjust Color; these enable artists to invert layers, apply inverse gamma correction to photographic sources, extract luminance values from an image, and perform certain other tasks