The iLP Digital Conversion Turntable from ION Audio allows you to transfer music directly from your records to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod. The stylish look of this turntable makes it a great centerpiece in your home music system and its built-in dock allows you to transfer all of your vinyl music directly to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod using the included EZ Vinyl and Tape Converter.
Its contemporary, low-profile form is finished in sleek piano black. You can connect this turntable to your home stereo system using iLP's standard RCA outputs and transfer music to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod while you listen.
To store music on a computer, you have to simply connect iLP to your Mac or PC using the included USB cable and transfer the music. The included ION Audio’s exclusive EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software guides you through the steps as you transform your records into convenient digital files.
Note! iPad, iPhone, and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Works with iPhone 5, iPad 4th gen, iPad Mini.
MP3 conversion through iTunes.
- Converts your records to MP3s directly on an iPad, iPhone, or an iPod
- Includes RCA outputs for listening to your LPs on your home stereo or home theater system
- Computer connection via USB (sold separately) for conversion and archiving to Mac or PC
- Free EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software included for Mac and PC
- Free EZ Vinyl and Tape Converter app for an iPad, iPhone, or an iPod (downloads via App Store)
- App automatically separates tracks
- Hinged dust cover protects needle and keeps turntable clean
- This product is class compliant and does not require drivers