SPARK DubStep from Arturia is a complete production suite for anyone interested in creating dubstep. The software features 30 kits and 480 instruments, everything from wobble basses, to distorted FX and drums, all in a single and easy to use interface. It integrates seamlessly with any DAW as an Audio Units, RTAS or VST3 plug-in.
Each of the instruments comes with twelve editable parameters for sculpting custom sounds. The integrated sixteen-track mixer allows for fine-tuning a mix using fourteen effects, and also for mapping each instrument's stereo output to a preferred DAW.
Real-time slicing and filtering on the XY pad, combined with advanced looping modes makes the software perfect for live performance. MIDI assignments are available on all key knobs and pads, making it compatible with any MIDI keyboard or drum pad controllers.
The software can export patterns as WAV files and or MIDI directly in a DAW. Simply drag and drop any pattern from the current kit and it will be automatically rendered in the format of choice. This is handy when working with loops for testing out an idea in the context of a full production.
- Thirty different kits ranging from pure wobble anthems to revisited EDM (Electronic Dance Music) and Hip Hop tracks on dub steroids
- More than 960 pre-programmed and customizable MIDI patterns
- FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and real-time automation on all parameters makes it perfect for live performance
- Fourteen effects including multi-band compressor, reverb, sub generator, destroyer, bit crusher, multi-band EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, flanger, space pan and limiter
- Step sequencer for easy and fast track creation
- Sixteen independent audio outputs, plus MIDI I/O
- Playable from any MIDI keyboard or drum pads