The Sharp XL-HF201P Micro System is a compact micro system with a single disc CD player, top mount iPod cradle and AM/FM tuners. It is available in black and the audio components include a main unit and a speaker system. It has a built-in color fluorescent display.
The Sharp XL-HF201P supports CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 and WMA files. It has tray type disc loading system and CD track programming with 32 tracks. This Sharp micro system has Automatic Programmable Music Selector (APMS) with 32 selections. The AM/FM tuner has 40 presets and it also has radio memory backup function. It can play and charge Apple devices. The sound output mode of the system is stereo and it has X-Bass sound effects and the total output power produced is 100W.
This system also has a built-in digital clock, built-in demo mode and built-in sleep timer. It has a remote control as well.
- 100W total output power (50W / Ch. x 2)
- iPhone and iPod dock (top docking)
- iPad connectivity via USB (iPad stand included)
- Built-in circuitry to charge iPod and iPhone
- CD player with MP3 and WMA compatibility
- 2-way speaker with dome tweeter and removable metal grilles
- AM/FM tuner with 40 presets
- Automatic Programmable Music Selector (APMS) with 32 selections
- Radio memory backup function
- USB is a host for MP3 / WMA playback
- Features include clock, sleep timer and wake timer
- Multi-connector terminals offer a variety of connectivity options
- Program playback
- Bass / Treble / X-Bass control
- Video output composite RCA terminal and subwoofer pre-output
- Pre-programmed equalizer
- Automatic timer playback
- Auto radio tuning
- Built-in demo mode