The Dual Beam Red/IR Aiming Laser from Morovision is a laser aiming device built specifically for H&K MP5 series firearms, and it features red and infrared outputs that are selectable via a 3-way toggle switch. Mounting the aiming laser to an MP5 firearm is quick and easy, requiring no modification to the weapon or laser housing. Its infrared aiming laser is capable of up to 548 yards of visible illumination using NVDs, making this aiming laser ideal for close to mid-range tactical engagements. This laser device comes with a remote pressure pad switch that allows the operator to activate their laser while remaining in the firing position. A weather-sealed stainless steel housing and adjustable windage and elevation help to make the Dual Beam Aiming Laser a versatile and durable targeting tool.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Laser Performance
- 5mW red aiming laser with 457 yd visible range
- 5mW infrared aiming laser with 548 yd visible range
- Minimal parallax between red/IR impact points
- Use and Handling
- Adjustable windage and elevation
- Laser output toggle switch with deactivation setting
- Mounts to H&K MP5 firearm without modification
- Remote pressure pad activation switch
- Construction Details
- Mil-C-13924C stainless steel housing
- -40 to 124°F operating temperature
- Waterproof depth:10 ft
- 4.1 oz weight