The Chauvet LX GO is a DMX recorder that can record and play back up to 12 hours of incoming DMX in real time, eliminating the need for a lighting console. It saves onsite time with its built-in automated programs and chases, playback scheduler, and ability to upload programs from controller to controller. It supports one universe of DMX, can record hours of programming, and works with all Chauvet Professional DMX controlled fixtures (sold separately). It gives the user the ability to record, playback, and program custom and static looks using DMX. The LX GO also includes an IR remote for wireless control.
- Rugged and compact DMX recorder and playback device
- Record and playback up to 12 hours of cues on one universe of DMX
- Trigger cues and pre-programmed effects with included IR remote
- Schedule playback for specific times on specific days of the week
- Locking 5-pin DMX in / out and IEC connector