The streamlined Inspiron 660s i660S-5390BK Desktop Computer from Dell sports a reduced size form factor when compared to traditional tower desktop computers. While the Inspiron 660s comes in a smaller package, it still packs a punch with a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive for storing a massive amount of files, as well as 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM for enhanced performance.
The 3.2GHz Intel Core i5-3330s processor holds it all together providing enhanced processing power for ultra fast computing, while the integrated Intel HD Graphics provide improved visuals when playing games, viewing pictures, videos and more. With both integrated Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connection options, connecting to the Internet is simple.
Windows 8 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
- Power Your Projects
- The Dell I660S-5390BK comes equipped with a 3rd Generation Intel Core i5-3330S processor giving you the power necessary to complete a variety of tasks from term papers to social networking.
- Save Space
- The Inspiron 660S packs full size technology into a compact tower. Experience advanced performance from a desktop PC that won't take over your desk.
- Get Connected
- With two USB 3.0 and six USB 2.0 ports, an 8-in-1 media card reader and HDMI capabilities you can easily connect to cameras, MP3 players, printers and more.
- Get Connected
- The Inspiron 660S makes connecting to the Internet simple with integrated 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi.
- Expansive Storage Solution
- With a 1TB hard drive you have the storage necessary to backup everything from music to movies, photos, videos and more.
- Reinvented Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it