The Peavey PVXp 12 Active Enclosure delivers high fidelity and power using the speaker and power amp technology. This PVXp powered enclosure brings 800W peak of crystal-clear highs and deep low end, while using the DDT compression technology to maintain clarity throughout the mix. A module bay allows for use of expansion modules to increase the functionality of the enclosures.
This enclosure is constructed with heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofers with 2.3” voice coils for lows and low-mids, while the RX14 1.4” titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs. It is housed inside a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, 3 multi-point flying locations, and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black, powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
- 2-way 800W peak power enclosure
- 12" high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- Pole mountable cabinet
- RX 14 titanium compression driver
- Expansion module bay
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4" and XLR input
- DDT compression and speaker protection
- XLR and 1/4" through outputs
- Molded in cabinet handles