The Alto TS115 VIBE Active 800W 2-Way 15'' Loudspeaker with Media Player features a solid-state media player, complete with LCD screen. It can play your song files and playlists directly from a USB drive or microSD card. Add backing tracks to any event, plug a microphone into the two-channel mixer and offer a toast, or become the master of ceremonies without the need for any other equipment.
The loudspeaker features a 15" LF driver, 2" voice coil, and a 1" HF neodymium driver. These drivers are designed to use power efficiently, and to minimize waste. This allows the loudspeaker to deliver optimal performance. The loudspeakers also feature an integrated Class D amplifier. Class D amplifiers are highly efficient and run cooler than other kinds of amps. That translates to more amplifier power working to generate sound, with less power wasted creating heat. The loudspeaker delivers 800W of power to add plenty of punch to your performance.
The loudspeaker comes with an onboard solid-state media player. Equipped with an LCD screen, the media player is compatible with MP3, AAC, and WMA files; and displays both folder search and ID3 tags. Data can be read from either a USB drive, or from a microSD card. This allows the speaker to be a true stand-alone system. The media player can be used to play music between sets, to provide backing tracks as part of an event, or to add professional audio to any multi-media presentation.
The TS115 VIBE loudspeakers eliminate the need for specialized speakers. They come with lightweight injection-molded bodies, and include integrated, recessed handles for added portability. The trapezoid shape delivers double-duty as both a stand-up loudspeaker, and as a wedge-shaped floor monitor. The speakers feature standard 36mm insets on the bottom for accommodating pole-mounting speaker stands. The TS115 VIBE speaker even includes 6 industry-standard M10 rigging points, allowing the speaker to be quickly flown on the road, or easily mounted in a permanent installation.
The loudspeaker also comes equipped with a built-in 2-channel mixer. A pair of XLR+1/4" combo jacks allow any audio source to be quickly connected, and each input features a separate volume control. The Contour EQ switch helps shape the sound to fit the venue, and can be handy for optimizing your system for the playback of recorded music. The speaker includes an XLR output, complete with Pre or Post volume options for easily adding additional loudspeakers. The speaker minimizes hum using the convenient ground-lift switch.
- 800W Class D power
- 15" low-frequency transducer, 1" neodymium driver
- Full audience coverage, on and off axis
- Onboard solid-state media player with volume control
- Load your music via USB drive or microSD card
- Compatible with MP3 , WMA , and AAC files
- Features include Folder Search and ID3 Tagging
- Built-in 2-channel mixer with independent volume controls
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- XLR send, pre or post volume to link multiple speakers
- Ground lift switch
- Lightweight cabinet with metal grille and integrated handles
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or floor wedge monitor
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Designed and tuned in the USA