The frequency range and crossovers of the black Truesonic TSSUB18 Active 1200W 18" Subwoofer from Alto has been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 37 to 125 Hz range. The subwoofer also offers stereo inputs, an internal active crossover, and is housed in rugged, compact, 18mm birch plywood cabinets with durable metal recessed handles. Subwoofers are an effective way to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement.
The Truesonic subwoofer offers a 18" LF long-excursion driver. It is rated at 1200W and features a 3" copper sandwich voice coil to offer plenty of low-end volume.
- 1200W Class D power
- Powerful 18" low-frequency, long-excursion driver
- Stereo inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel
- Stereo XLR outputs: Left link, Right mono, internal 120 Hz crossover on through
- 18mm birch plywood vented cabinet with metal grille and recessed handles
- Adjustable level and polarity controls
- 35mm pole socket