The Alto TS115 Passive 1000W 2-Way 15" Loudspeaker cabinet has been designed with versatility and longevity in mind. It features a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanent installations. The loudspeaker features a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a true and exact sound reproduction. The loudspeaker is suitable for musicians and DJs on the move, halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
The drivers in the loudspeaker are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving better performance than other speakers. The loudspeaker features a 15" LF driver, 2.5" voice coil, and a 1" HF driver (Neodymium Driver).
The loudspeaker comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that not only protects your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well.
- 1000W peak power rating
- 500W program, 250W continuous
- 15" LF transducer with 2.5" voice coil
- 1" neodymium HF driver
- Dual electronic driver protection circuits
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- 2 parallel Speakon NL4 jacks for input and thru connection
- Can be used as a traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Designed and tuned in the USA