The Alto AEQ231 Stereo 31-Band Graphic Equalizer provides precise and reliable sound-shaping control. It is built to last and is suitable for any pro audio application, offering the essential equalizer features that you need for either straightforward spectral balancing or enhancing particular sonic characteristics. This equalizer is suitable for use in studio recording, live sound, or any other application that requires equalization.
This stereo 31-band graphic equalizer has a 117 dB signal-to-noise ratio and an all-metal design. It offers ultra low-noise frequency control in a rugged package. The AEQ231 Equalizer also features balanced XLR, 1/4” TRS, RCA input and output connectors, fixed high-pass and low-pass filters, variable input level controls, and constant Q filtering, which gives you accurate and predictable equalizer response. The AEQ231 Equalizer’s bands are spaced 1/3-octave apart and offer selectable boost/cut ranges of 6 or 12 dB for detailed gain control.
- Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA input and output connectors
- Standard 20mm center-detented sliders allow easy frequency adjustment
- 1/3-octave spacing provides precise, sound-shaping control
- Selectable boost/cut range of 6 or 12 dB for more precise gain control
- High-pass filter: 40 Hz (12 dB/octave)
- Low-pass filter: 16 kHz (12 dB/octave)
- Variable input level control
- EQ bypass switch on both channels
- Clip level indicators
- Ground lift switch to disconnect signal ground from chassis ground