The Alto Professional STAGEDRIVE+ is a professional 1U rack-mountable speaker management controller that provides a 3-way stereo, 3-, 4-, 5-, or 6-way mono crossover and distribution system with 6 outputs. It is capable of being controlled via a PC via USB or MIDI remote control, and comes with 10 factory presets to work with Truesonic, Tourmax Array, and Tourmax Speakers. Additionally, you have the ability to store up to 64 custom presets internally or 128 presets on a memory card (sold separately) for speaker management of multiple gigs, venues, or bands.
STAGEDRIVE+ provides crystal-clear monitoring of each channel thanks to easy-to-see LEDs for each channel, and a backlit LCD screen. Control is remarkably easy even in darkly lit venues thanks to high-contrast buttons and a dimpled value/entry knob. Bessel, Butterworth, and Linkwitz/Riley crossover filters deliver up to 48 dB per octave filtering, and each monitoring channel includes a noise gate at the input stage and limiter at the output stage. Delay lines on each channel allow for time alignment, and each input and output is equipped with parametric EQ so each speaker can be managed precisely in one convenient place.
It is suitable for use in various applications like live sound systems, touring rigs, installations, arenas and stadiums, houses of worship, and mobile DJs. STAGEDRIVE+ is incredibly easy to set up and even easier to monitor during performances.
- Configurable as a 3-way stereo crossover, 3-, 4-, 5-, or 6-way mono crossover or distribution mixer with up to 6 outputs
- Store 64 presets internally or 128 presets on a memory card (sold separately)
- 117 dB S/N ratio via Alesis D/A conversion technology
- Control via USB or via MIDI remote
- Polarity reverse and 5° phase adjustment steps allows each output phase rotation up to 360°
- Bessel, Butterworth, and Linkwitz/Riley Crossover filters deliver up to 48 dB/oct
- A/D and D/A converters with 117 dB dynamic range
- Each input and output includes parametric EQs
- Stereo digital input in AES/EBU format
- MIDI interface for remote control
- Universal switching power supply for worldwide use
- Noise gate for each input and limiter for each output
- Delay lines up to 2621 ms for each input and up to 291 ms for each output
- Memory card slot for storage of additional presets and transferring data