The Alto Professional Zephyr ZMX862 6-Channel Compact Mixer features 2 microphone inputs (with phantom power) with balanced TRS jacks, a 3-band EQ and 2 AUX sends on each of the 2 mono channels and the 2 stereo channels, and even 2-track inputs for things such as audio playback. With its compact size, the ZMX862 is a professional mixer that you can take anywhere.
- Professional Mixing Features
- The ZMX862 is a 6-channel, 2-bus mixer with the right amount of inputs, outputs, routing, and EQ for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations. It features 2 microphone inputs (with phantom power) with balanced TRS jacks, a 3-band EQ and 2 AUX sends on each of the 2 mono channels and the 2 stereo channels, and even 2-track inputs for things such as audio playback.
- Versatile Inputs & Outputs
- Not only can you can plug dynamic, condenser, and wireless microphones into the first 2 channels, but you also get 2 stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines, and other instruments. Additionally, you can easily plug in your MP3 player, CD players, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/TAPE inputs. You also have 2 AUX sends that you can use to send streams of audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor, TV screen, or any number of sources. You can also choose the ZMX862 mixer as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
- High Headroom, Low Noise
- This compact mixer is designed with high headroom and ultra low-noise, discrete microphone preamps so you always get the full dynamic range of your mix every time.
- Visualize Your Mix
- The mixer has color coding for each section, and comes with brightly colored knobs so that you can easily find what you need to adjust before you ever lay a finger on the mixer. The blue, red, yellow, and white pots are instantly easy to identify in dim lighting. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power also assist in making sure that you have multiple visual cues that compliment everything you're hearing.