The stylish and sturdy Beyerdynamic MKV 8 Microphone Clip for Mic Shaft Diameter 0.87-1.25" (22.0-32.0mm) lets you mount small to average size handheld mics on a threaded microphone stand.
A semi-pliant elastic clip flexes to accommodate larger mics while maintaining a snug fit for the smaller ones. Its fixed-size design ensures that mics won't slip out even when pointed toward the ground.
MKV Microphone Clips are available in three different sizes, including:
- MKV 8 Microphone Clip for Mic Shaft Diameter 0.87-1.25" (22.0-32.0mm)
- MKV 9 Microphone Clip for Mic Shaft Diameter 0.75-0.83" (19.0-21.0mm)
- MKV 11 Microphone Clamp for Mic Shaft Diameter 1.25-1.65" (32.0-42.0mm)
- Elastic Clip
- The slightly flexible, elastic clip grips your mic without scratching it. It also allows you to take the mic from its stand without making a lot of noise.
- Angled Positioning
- You can adjust your mic's angle to point it directly toward the sound source.
- Free Your Hands
- Use the Mic Clip to mount your microphone on a common mic stand. Free your hands to hold an object, or to gesture.
- Beyerdynamic Microphones
- M 58, M 59, M 69 TG, M 88 TG, M 101, M 130, M 160, M 201, M 260, M 420, M 422, M 424, M 500, MCE 80 TG, MCE 81 TG, MEM 86, TG-X 20, TG-X 40, TG-X 50, TG-X 60, TG-X 80