The Kiosk Desktop Mount for iPad 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen from Griffin Technology provides a desktop mounting solution for an iPad 1st, 2nd or 3rd Gen. Its solid construction and security-centered design make it well-suited for commercial or public applications like libraries, restaurants and retail establishments. The mount allows you to use the tablet as an interactive display, check-in station, learning tool and more.
First, it bolts to a desk or tabletop. The mount features an impact-resistant housing and steel mounting post for durability. Once installed, the height from the mounting surface to the center of the iPad is 12". Generous adjustments are available; the iPad can be situated in either portrait or landscape mode. A flexible steel spring joint allows users to swivel the head of the mount, and it will then automatically return the tablet to the original viewing angle.
When using the mount in a commerical or high-traffic location, user access is an important consideration. Three faceplates are included that allow for controlled access to the iPad's built-in camera and buttons. One of them restricts access to all buttons, one provides access to either the camera or Home button, and the third allows access to both the camera and Home button. These can be swapped depending on the application and intended users.
Also important is security. The iPad and mount are locked in place with security screws to the mounting post. The Kiosk fully encloses the power ports for protection. The power connector is secured and routed through the steel arm for a clean appearance. Additionally, the Kiosk works with an optional paid app that allows further customization of the user experience once it's installed.
- Mounts an iPad 1st, 2nd or 3rd Gen to a desk or tabletop
- Features impact-resistant housing with a steel mounting post
- Display the tablet in either portrait or landscape orientation. When installed, the distance from the desktop to the center of the iPad will measure 12"
- Adjustable Viewing Angle
- A flexible steel spring joint allows users to swivel the head of the mount, and it will then automatically return the tablet to the original viewing angle.
- Controlled Access
- Three included faceplates allow for controlled access to camera and Home button; no buttons accessible, home button or camera accessible, both camera and home button accessible
- Secured power cable, security mounting hardware and installation tools included
- Works with Paid App
- Griffin Kiosk app allows for customization of the user experience and control over multiple Kiosk installations (additional Kiosks sold separately)