The Alto Kick15 400W Instrument Amplifier/PA represents a powerful amplifier design for keyboardists, drummers, and those needing a personal PA. You get 400W of peak power in a bi-amped design with a custom-tuned electronic crossover, an integrated 4-channel mixer, and built-in Alesis effects that allow you to use it as keyboard amp, drum monitor, electronic percussion amplifier, or even as PA system for small to medium-sized gigs. This amplifier is a fine-tuned machine. Each component has been optimized for maximum efficiency, giving you an amplifier that sounds good and is lightweight.
The Kick15 Amplifier incorporates modern circuitry to give you 400W of peak power in a lightweight enclosure. It has been designed and tuned by passionate audio enthusiasts to give you the best audio quality and power output in its class. Even the speaker baffle has been designed to direct your sound with precision, holding both the woofer and tweeter at a slight upward angle to accomplish the best throw.
The Kick15 400W PA is multifunctional. The inputs and outputs, on-board four-channel mixer and built-in effects allow you to use it as keyboard amp, drum monitor, electronic percussion amplifier or even as PA system for small to medium-sized gigs. It runs efficiently and sounds great night after night. This amplifier has a true bi-amped design, giving its 15" LF woofer and 1" HF driver their own dedicated amplifier. You can hear every frequency, clean and crystal clear with this amplifier.
The Kick15 Amplifier employs a handpicked, custom-tuned crossover that splits your signal with sharp precision and doesn't get in the way. No highs overworking the woofer, and no lows getting lost in the tweeter. Just clean and crisp sound at every gig.
You can give your performance a professional edge with onboard 24-bit DSP effects designed in partnership with Alesis. The Kick15 Amplifier comes packed with 16 genuine Alesis effects, including delay, flanger, chorus, and multiple reverbs. Each effect has 16 different variations, giving you a total of 256 effect presets to choose from. A footswitch input allows you to activate or bypass the channel effects instantly while you perform (footswitch not included). FX level controls are located on all 4 channels, allowing you to dial in just the right amount of effect on each channel. Massive power, essential capabilities and precision-engineered components make this Kick15 Amplifier sound and perform better.
- 4-channel mixer with stereo line inputs on each channel and an XLR input on channel 1
- 400W peak power, 200W continuous
- 15" low-frequency transducer, 1" compression driver
- Custom-tuned electronic crossover provides superb frequency response
- True bi-amped design provides dedicated power to high and low drivers
- Built-in Alesis digital effects processor with reverb, delay, chorus, and more
- 256 effect presets: 16 effects with 16 variations each
- Integrated folding steel kickstand provides suitable monitoring angle
- Level, effects, and high and low EQ controls on all 4 channels
- Stereo RCA input for connecting MP3 players and other audio devices
- Footswitch input (footswitch not included) allows instant activation or bypass of effects
- 1/4" headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Angled speaker baffle for optimized throw
- Dual XLR and 1/4" mix outputs
- Ground lift switch