The EPHD04+ 4-Channel HDcctv DVR from EverFocus provides 1080p real-time recording per channel and features dual streaming in H.264 and MJPEG formats. The recording frame rate and resolution can be independently configured for each channel. This DVR enables you to output the videos either from the HDMI or VGA port.
The EPHD04+ DVR supports installation of two internal 3.5” HDDs for extending the storage capacity. You can also connect a storage device via the eSATA interface for backing up recordings. This DVR provides multiple interfaces, including 2 Ethernet ports, 2 USB ports, RS-485, RS-232, 4 alarm inputs, and 2 alarm outputs.
These features of the EPHD04+ DVR are merged into a quiet, compact chassis making it suitable for space-constrained installations. The settings of the DVR can be configured via the on-screen display (OSD) menu using a mouse; IR remote control or the control keys on the front panel; or through the Web interface by connecting the DVR to the network.
- Full HD real-time recording and playback
- Compact form factor fits easily where space is limited
- Quiet operation
- Embedded Linux operating system for reliability and efficiency
- HDMI 1080p main monitor output
- Multiplex VGA call monitor output
- H.264 video compression for efficient transmission and storage
- eSATA interface for optional storage
- Two 3.5" HDDs supported for internal storage capacity 1
- Slimline DVD burner
- Protect critical data with HW RAID 1, or choose RAID 0 for fast I/O speeds
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Multiple serial interfaces
- Integration with PowerVideo Plus to view multiple DVRs, IP cameras, or sites on a single monitor 2
- CE, FCC, and UL listed