The amber and red MK8 4" Dual-End Glow Wand from Morovision is a palm-sized, reusable marking and signaling light that is more convenient and eco-friendly than conventional chemlights and flashlight wands. This configuration of Morovision's Dual-End Glow Wand measures only four inches long and has a visible light output at each end.
A ratchet-style activation switch at one end of this multi-purpose illumination tool allows the operator to preserve battery and activate the Glow Wand as the situation demands. The lightweight design, replaceable power supply, and various mounting options make the MK8 Glow Wand well-suited for law enforcement and military personnel as a distress signaler, drop zone marker, and perimeter indicator.
This item is only available to US Military and law enforcement agencies
Note: Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Dual-spectrum light output provides enhanced visibility
- Fresnel lens magnifier for focused illumination
- Eco-friendly alternative to chemlights
- Positive-click ratchet activation switch
- Replaceable power supply, (2) 675 batteries
- Lanyard attachment hole; hook-and-loop mounting point; optional magnetic mounting adapter