The Auray BA-3EN Three-Section Broadcast Arm is designed to help keep your workspace clean, eliminating the clutter of microphone stands and cables. Its flexible three-section balanced spring design allows for extra long reach over your desk and gear. It is ideal for on-air broadcast and voiceover applications as well as for home studios and podcasters.
In addition to extra-long reach, the BA-3EN allows for quick and easy positioning and re-positioning of the microphone. It also allows you to conveniently move the arm behind your desk without having to remove the mic, freeing up space while not in use. When you want to use the mic again, just pull the arm to the desired position and you are ready to go without any additional setup.
- Long Reach
- Three section arm extends up to 57 inches, giving extra reach over your desk and gear for greater comfort and flexibility
- Back to Front Movement
- Unique flexible arm design allows for 100° of free movement without parts blocking. It offers 45° more movement than conventional designs
- Minimal Handling Noise
- Quiet springs ensure minimum handling noise
- Microphone Leveled Position
- The microphone will always stay at the set angle positioned, even when arm is moved
- Balanced Springs with Tension Control Knob
- Balanced springs with tension control knobs designed for maximum tension to hold your microphone in a balanced position
- Two Mounting Options
- Includes 2.5 inch C-clamp which allows you to mount the arm to almost any desk without the use of any tools. Also includes surface mount for permanently installing arm to your desktop