The Triflex II 3-Way 2-channel Sound Reinforcement System from PEAVEY is a 1000 Watt three piece, 2-channel sound system, already tweaked for sound reinforcement, DJ gigs, and various music playback duties. Consisting of a shared subwoofer cabinet and a pair of satellite speakers, the system has been pre-engineered for a balanced sound and a crisp, punchy presentation. This system is capable of a 3-way effective performance that provides a clear sound at high output levels, with plenty of punchy bass.
The subwoofer cabinet has a 15.0” (38.1 cm) heavy-duty woofer in it, as well as the system electronics, which consist of a preamp, electronic crossover, sub-sonic filter, and 3 power amps. Equipped with 3.0” (7.6 cm) heavy-duty locking casters, the subwoofer cabinet can be rolled around with the 2 satellite speakers nested on top. Once in position, you can remove the satellite speakers and flip the subwoofer over 90° onto its rubber feet, and the electronics controls, inputs and outputs are available on the top at the rear of the subwoofer cabinet.
The sturdy subwoofer cabinet has a construction of 18 mm MDF with internal bracing, a tough black acrylic paint finish, and a 16 gauge perforated metal grille. The amplifier is in a separate sub-enclosure in the subwoofer cabinet, so the electronics are not exposed to the subwoofer’s air pressure and vibration. Controls and Inputs/Outputs are across the rear top of the unit when it is oriented for use, with the amplifier heatsink on the back panel. All controls and heatsinks are recessed with no knobs sticking out or sharp heatsink edges exposed.
The satellite speakers consist of a custom 10.0” (25.4 cm)heavy-duty woofer and a Peavey RX14 1.4” (3.5 cm) titanium diaphragm compression, driver tweeter on a Quadratic Throat waveguide horn. Equipped with a speaker stand pole mount, the satellite speakers can be placed high up on a speaker stand to get the sound out into the audience cleanly. There is also a 45° angled section on the back side of the satellite speakers so they can be used as floor monitors when laid on the appropriate side. Two 15 foot 16 ga. speaker cables with mating 4-pin twist-lock connectors on each end are supplied with the TriFlex II System to hook-up the satellites to the TriFlex II System electronics in the subwoofer cabinet. Any good quality 1 3/8” diameter pole speaker stands can be used with the TriFlex II satellite speakers.
- 1000W, Active 2-Channel, 3-piece speaker system
- One shared subwoofer cabinet which houses the inputs and power amplifiers
- Subwoofer has 15.0"(38.1 cm) woofer, with 500W peak available power
- Satellite speakers have 10.0" (25.4 cm) woofer
- RX 14 1.4" (3.5 cm) compression driver tweeter
- 250W peak available power to each Satellite speaker
- DDT compression on the Satellite power amplifiers
- System comes with two 15 foot speaker cables
- Protective slipcover with cable storage pockets and built-in Velcro retaining straps
- Heavy-duty locking casters on Subwoofer cabinet for transport of system
- Satellite speakers nest on top of the subwoofer, help ease transport
- Four-pin twist-lock connectors on amplifier outputs and satellite inputs