The red and infrared MK8 12" Dual-End Visible/Infrared Glow Wand from Morovision is a reusable marking, signaling, and traffic control light that is more convenient and eco-friendly than conventional chemlights and flashlight wands. This configuration of Morovision's Dual-End Glow Wand measures 12 inches long and has both a visible light output and an infrared output that is visible using night vision devices. A ratchet-style activation switch at one end of the illuminator allows the operator to preserve battery and activate the Glow Wand as the situation demands. The lightweight design, replaceable power supply, and various mounting options make the MK8 Glow Wand a full-featured illumination tool for law enforcement and military tasks; including distress and traffic signaling, or drop zone and perimeter marking.
This item is only available to US Military and law enforcement agencies
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Dual-spectrum light output provides enhanced visibility and NVD compatibility
- Fresnel lens magnifier for focused illumination
- Eco-friendly alternative to chemlights
- Positive-click ratchet activation switch
- Replaceable power supply, (2) 675 batteries
- Lanyard attachment hole; hook-and-loop mounting point; optional magnetic mounting adapter