The Lorex ECO BlackBox+ 16-Channel Security System is a complete 24/7 surveillance solution suitable for commercial and residential applications. It includes a 16-channel DVR and eight CVC6945PK4B Indoor/Outdoor Cameras.
The CVC6945PK4B Indoor/Outdoor Camera is a versatile and rugged unit that is capable of recording clear and detailed surveillance footage 24/7 at a resolution of 480 TVL. Its 4.6mm medium angle lens, coupled with a 57° diagonal field of view, helps cover a broad monitoring area, and offers improved object recognition. The camera automatically switches to B&W mode at nighttime. The 30 IR LEDs of this day & night camera provide a night-vision range of up to 75' under ambient lighting conditions and 50’ in total darkness. Unlike the IR LEDs on conventional security cameras, these LEDs don’t glow when activated, enabling the camera to remain hidden from sight. The IP66-rated weatherproof housing makes this bullet camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations. You can flexibly mount the cameras on the ceiling as well as on a wall as per your requirements.
The 16-Channel Linux-Based DVR offers a maximum recording resolution of 960 x 480. All the recorded videos are compressed in the H.264 format, which enables recording of images at higher resolutions while using less network and storage resources. Pentaplex operation enables you to view, record, playback, and backup footage, and remotely control the system simultaneously. The DVR ships with an integral 24/7, 100% duty cycle 1TB hard drive, which enhances reliability and ensures that you don't miss recording a moment of the surveillance footage. Data backup and archival is made easy with the built-in USB port.
When you are away, you can conveniently view live or recorded footage on your smartphone or tablet, or on any PC or Mac computer with Internet Explorer or Safari browsers. The Free Lorex DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) helps provide quick and easy remote connectivity. In case of a security breach, this system promptly alerts you with email alerts and snapshot attachments.
Note: When used with 960H compatible cameras, the DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs, standard resolution, and 960H.
- H.264 video compression that provides weeks or even months of reliable recording 1
- Connects to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitors with industry-standard HDMI, VGA, and BNC inputs
- 1920 x 1080 HDMI output allows for simple connection to HDTVs with the included HDMI cable 2
- Real time recording resolution up to 960H (960 x 480) 3
- Pentaplex operation allows you to view, record, playback, and backup footage, and simultaneously control the system from a remote location
- Comes pre-installed with a 1TB 24/7 100% duty cycle hard drive
- PTZ cameras supported via RS485
- Cameras remotely controllable through smartphone/tablet app
- Lorex Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard allows for quick and easy setup 4
- Connects to your system with your tablet or smartphone over a 3G/4G or WiFi network 5
- PC and Mac compatible (Internet Explorer and Safari browsers)
- Free Lorex DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Accurate time stamps with NTP and daylight savings time
- 1/4" color image sensor with 480 TVL resolution
- Automatically switches to B&W recording mode in low-light conditions
- Clean and crisp night vision up to 75' (22.86 m) under ambient lighting conditions, and 50' (15.24 m) away in total darkness 6
- 30 Covert IR LEDs that don't glow red, making it difficult to detect the camera at night
- 4.6mm medium angle lens with a 57° diagonal field of view for improved object recognition
- Vandal-resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- IP66-rated weatherproof housing makes the camera suitable for both outdoor and indoor applications 7
- Can be mounted on the ceiling or on a wall