This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Armasight Sirius GEN 2+ QS MG Multi-Purpose Night-Vision Monocular features manual brightness control, bright light shut-off circuitry, and a spot / flood built-in IR illuminator. This durable and versatile monocular can be used as a hand-held device, or head/helmet mounted. It can also be mounted onto a rifle with a variety of different mounts, or in front of a camcorder or camera for night photography. Add the optional 3, 5 or 8x lenses (sold separately) to turn the monocular into a long range night viewing device. The monocular is suitable for professional or casual night vision users alike.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Compact, rugged design
- Built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Total darkness IR system
- Bright light cut-off to protect the intensifier tube
- Automatic shut-off system
- Manual gain control
- Multi-purpose system
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Head mountable for hands-free usage
- Multi-alkali photocathode
- Waterproof unit, MIL-810F compliant
- Ergonomic, simple, and easy-to-operate controls
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium or AA Alkaline battery
- Low battery and IR indicator in FOV
- Life Tracker System (sold separately) available for measuring hours of operation