The Armasight NYX-14 Pro Gen 2+ QS Night-Vision Monocular features a tough, compact, and ergonomic composite housing that can withstand salt water, rain, high humidity, and temperature extremities without compromising on performance.
This Gen 2+ monocular is equipped with manual variable gain control so that the image brightness level can be selected by the user to adjust according to the ambient light level in the area of operations. Add optional accessories like the 3, 5, and 8x magnification lenses (sold separately) for mid to long range viewing. The monocular is head- or helmet-mountable, allowing the user to wear the unit as a mono-goggle. The monocular can be mounted on various weapon mounts for tactical or hunting use. An optional detachable IR illuminator (sold separately) can be combined with the monocular for long range use. It also features a built-in IR laser aiming pointer with push-button controls.
Note: Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Built-in aiming IR laser for active target acquisition
- Built-in IR illuminator with flood lens
- Compact, rugged design
- Bright light cut-off circuitry
- Auto brightness control
- Automatic shut-off system
- IR and low battery indicator in FOV
- Weapon mountable
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free usage
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Waterproof unit, MIL-STD-810 compliant
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium battery
- Adaptable for use with cameras