This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 47 to 54 lp/mm ARMASIGHT Eagle Gen 2+ ID Night Vision Binocular is a high-tech, tough and durable binocular that delivers good performance. It features manual brightness control, bright light shut-off circuitry and a spot / flood built-in IR illuminator.
Note: Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Compact and rugged design
- Auto brightness control
- Bright light cut-off
- Automatic shut-off system
- Ergonomic, simple, and easy-to-operate controls
- IR and low battery indicator
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium or AA alkaline battery
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens
- Time tracker system available for measuring hours of operation (sold separately)
- Environment Rating: Waterproof / MIL-810F compliant