The Peavey PVi 6500 Powered Mixer with iPhone, iPod, & iPod touch Dock offers everything a musician needs providing up to 6 simultaneous combination XLR and 1/4" inputs using Peavey’s Silencer microphone preamps, and 400W of power for crystal-clear audio reproduction. The mixer uses features like Mid-Morph EQ to accurately help improve tone and clarity of vocals. Feedback is quickly and easily identified and removed with Peavey's 9-band graphic EQ combined with the FLS (Feedback Locating System).
The PVi 6500 mixer is equipped with Kosmos-C technology, which enhances both the low and high end of the audio spectrum. Foot-switchable built-in 24-bit digital effects compliment the already feature-packed unit by allowing you to select multiple varieties of reverb and delay. Connect almost anything to this versatile mixer via the onboard 1/4", RCA, and 1/8" mini jacks. For those who enjoy using their iPod, iPhone, or iPod touch, the PVi 6500 mixer includes a dock that allows you to remotely play and pause pre-recorded music.
Note: For proper ventilation, allow 6" (15.5 cm) clearance on all sides.
- FLS (Feedback Locating System)
- Mid-Morph EQ
- Kosmos-C technology
- On-board 24-bit digital effects with mute button
- Digital effects parameter control
- Combination XLR and 1/4" input jacks
- 9-band graphic EQ with FLS
- Master mute for channels 1 to 5
- Foot-switchable effects defeat
- 15V Phantom power
- RCA, 1/8" media input
- iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch dock
- Selectable main or monitor dual power section
- RCA record outputs
- LED meter bridge
- Power amp sub-sonic filtering
- Clip light and signal presence indicator
- Bluetooth streaming audio
- Main line level 1/4" output
- DDT speaker protection circuit