The 4 TB Constellation ES.3 Enterprise 3.5" SATA Internal Hard Drive from Seagate delivers the scalability that data centers need to reliably meet their demanding growth of unstructured data and a performance which makes it ideal for use in desktop computers, all-in-one PCs, creating PC-based gaming systems, implementing a desktop RAID, outfitting direct attached external storage devices and building network attached storage devices. It features a SATA 6 Gb/s interface, 7200 rpm rotational speed and a 128 MB cache.
- Highest-capacity enterprise drive
- The Constellation ES.3 comes with a 3.5" (8.89cm) form factor, and is the perfect foundation for building maximum density server and storage solutions. These capacity-optimized hard drives support up to152TB of storage per square foot to provide a great return-on-investment for your enterprise storage
- 24×7 bulk data storage
- Building high-capacity RAID storage solutions requires predictable and consistent performance. The Constellation ES.3 ensures that your data is stored reliably in multi-drive chassis solutions.
- Boost your storage capacities and conserve power
- Storing massive amounts of unstructured data is easy and smart with this hard drive. Designed with best-in-class energy efficiency, it uses a minimum power and cooling envelope to store up to 152TB per square foot.
- Maximize your data footprint
- The hard drive comes in a 3.5" (8.89cm) form factor. Build cost-effective maximum capacity storage solutions with enterprise-class, 7200 rpm drives in capacities of up to 4TB. Select from sixth-generation SAS or SATA interfaces for easy integration.
- Drive reliability that you can trust
The Constellation ES.3 provides enhanced error correction, super-parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage each and every time. With a robust 7200 rpm performance, ramp load technology and a humidity sensor for optimum performance, it is the perfect solution for maximizing your enterprise system availability.
Powered by multi-drive firmware and with enhanced rotational vibration tolerance, it ensures consistent and reliable performance. In addition, data is protected where it lives - on the drive - with the Self-Encrypting Drive option with FIPS 140-2 and Seagate Instant Secure Erase.
- 24×7 energy-efficient data access
- With an operating power of less than 10.68W on average, the hard drive is an energy-efficient alternative in comparison to other 3.5 inch form factor drives in the industry. Additionally, the hard drive further reduces power with enhanced PowerChoice technology. Purpose-built for enterprise environments, the PowerChoice feature enables the T10-compliant power management standard, allowing organizations to tailor systems for optimal energy usage, resulting in up to 90% more power savings.