Power Production's Martini Quickshot Creator (Academic Pricing) is packed with stylish shots, amazing locations and great-looking actors ready to help you bridge the gap between what has been shot and what has yet to be completed. No more slugs, no more wondering what's next. Get closer to completing your final edit by composing that Final Shot using Martini.
No more black slugs with text explaining what "shot goes here" - show that shot with the dynamic power of Martini. From single shots to multi-shot sequences, Martini helps directors and editors piece together a better final film.
Loaded with hundreds of classic and unique shot styles Martini's easy-to-use interface guides you through the quick creation of frames. Select a shot style, from single person up to 5 people in a shot. It has everything you need from basic over-the-shoulder shots, two and three shots, close-ups as well as fight scenes, chase scenes and other pre-composed multi-shot sequences.
Choose from hundreds of pre-loaded backdrops including interiors, exteriors and even your own digital location photos. You've already scouted your location? No problem, use the My Locations option and bring that into your shot. Then customize your shots to communicate your ideas.
Martini comes with hundreds of pre-designed, pre-laid out shots for you to choose from. All of them can be used as-is or can be edited/altered in the Composite Frame so you can get just the right look for your scene.
Creating subtitles and shot descriptions right on the frame is a snap. Select your font, color and size and overlay text or scene description right in the composite frame.
Martini's great-looking, pre-drawn actors populate each shot style and you can select who and how many of them to use. Add and subtract actors from your scene, change their poses and zoom them in and out of the Composite Frame. It's easy to create shots with the wide variety of looks available in our character palettes.
Keep it all together with the Composite Window. Arrange frame objects, crop out what you don't need, zoom in and out of everything you want. The Composite Window keeps it all simple for you as you create great-looking shots and sequences.
Martini doesn't only help you plan visually, it actually saves your visual ideas right into your timeline. Whether it's a shot, a sequence or even a pre-composed multi-shot, you can quickly and easily bring those shots into your project. Now you can visually bridge the gap between real footage and what has yet to be shot.
- Shot Preview
- Easy access to a visual description of your shot.
- Location Selector
- Choose from hundreds of great-looking interiors and exteriors and even add your own photos as background using My Locations.
- Composite Toolbar
- While working in the Composite Window, everything you need is easily accessible including fast export to Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier and StoryBoard Quick.
- 100's of Shot Styles
- Select from hundreds of shot styles as well as completed multiple shot sequences for fast, easy, amazing-looking shots to add to Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier.
- Central Casting
- Select from a number of stylish actors to populate your shot. Add, remove and swap actors according to the shot need. Actors are automatically added depending on the shot style.
- Composite Window
- Preview and edit your shot in the Composite Window. Zoom in and out of all objects, change actor poses, angle and rotation, and crop out unwanted elements.