The Armasight AIM Pro-L Advanced Integrated Mount allows the operator to convert his night vision monocular into a weapon sight. The mount is incorporated into a low-profile housing that has an integral MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail grabber mount on the underside and a dovetail mount on the top. By mounting the system onto your rifle and fitting it with either a night vision monocular (sold separately) or an AIM Pro day optic (sold separately), the mount can be bore-sighted to your rifle. This allows the operator to switch between day and night modes as required, without having to readjust.
The mount projects the reticle directly into the NV (Night Vision) monocular lens (sold separately), eliminating a reduced field of view through the night vision device, or any shadowed area that is difficult to see through (caused by conventional red dot sights optics or outer edges). A small HUD-type prism on the front of the mount projects a 65 MOA circle and a single 3.2 MOA center aiming dot directly into the night vision lens.
The mount is a MIL-STD-810G-compliant device, which can adapt to most of the night vision monoculars. This versatile mount is suitable for law enforcement and military professionals, hunters, and professional shooters.
It also allows the user to mount a 3x NV monocular (sold separately) directly onto their weapon for an extended shooting range.
- Converts standard NV monocular into passive NV weapon sight
- Allows for rapid and easy target acquisition
- Eliminates the need for IR laser or co-witnessed red dot sight
- No obstructing optics or parts in your F.O.V (Field of View)
- Digital reticle brightness adjustment
- Fits any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny or Weaver rails with adjustable, locking, quick-detach mount
- MIL-STD-810G Compliant