The AIM Pro-L Advanced Integrated Mount by Armasight allows the operator to convert a night vision monocular into a riflescope by projecting a reticle display directly into your night vision scope. The mount is incorporated into a low-profile housing that has an integral MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail grabber mount on the underside and a dovetail mount on the top. By mounting the system onto your rifle and fitting it with a night vision monocular (sold separately), the mount can be bore-sighted to your rifle. This allows the operator to switch between day and night modes as required, without having to readjust.
When the mount projects the reticle directly into a night vision monocular lens, the reduced field of view that you might get when mounting a night vision scope inline with an optical scope is avoided. The small HUD-type prism on the front of the mount projects a 65 MOA circle and a single 3.2 MOA center aiming dot directly into the night vision lens.
It also allows the user to mount a 3x night vision monocular (sold separately) directly onto their riflescope for a magnified viewing range.
- Converts standard night vision monocular into passive NV riflescope
- Allows for rapid and easy sighting
- Eliminates the need for IR laser or co-witnessed red dot sight
- No obstructing optics or parts in your field of view
- Digital reticle brightness adjustment
- Fits any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny or Weaver rails with adjustable, locking, quick-detach mount