The Lenovo ThinkCentre M92p Tower 2992 Desktop Computer is a fully featured desktop workstation or replacement computer which features a powerful and quick 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7-3770 quad core processor (overclockable to 3.9 GHz), 4GB of UDIMM 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM and a 1TB hard drive running at 7200 rpm using a SATA III 6Gbps interface.
The graphics are processed by a dedicated AMD Radeon HD 7450 graphics card with 1GB of discrete memory. The card features one DisplayPort and one DVI-I port (includes a DVI-to-VGA adapter) for connection to a monitor (sold separately). It has a maximum resolution of 2560 x1600 @ 60Hz.
The M92p Tower includes a SuperMulti DVD±RW optical drive with dual layer support, USB 3.0/2.0 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet jack. A host of security features including a Trusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant) security chip, a security slot that attaches to the cover and unit, and power-on passwords.
There's also room to expand with five bays and four PCI card slots, which can be used to add peripherals like extra optical drives or hard drives, or a media card reader.
It also includes a USB keyboard and mouse and is configured with the Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) operating system. The M92p tower is ideal as a replacement or extra computer for someone looking for a high-end processor and ready-made advanced video options
Designed for Stability
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M92/M92p is designed for extended lifespan with reliability, manageability, and sustainability. Desktop maintenance is hassle free with a 15 month life cycle and high platform stability through Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP).
In addition, the Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE2) helps you manage desktop acoustics and cooling as required.
• Communications with Lenovo's commercial VoIP ready-design and Microsoft Lync
• Support for Intel Smart Response Technology improves system storage performance using SSD
• Support for quad display via Mosaic mode1 multi-display technology for exclusive viewing
Eco-friendly Green Solutions
• Desktop Power Manager with Cisco EnergyWise certification for increased energy savings
• Certified by ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Gold and UL Environment Gold
• 80 Plus Platinum power saving unit with 92% energy efficiency
Designed for Long Life and Usability
• 15 months life cycle with Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) offers high platform stability
• Simplified desktop and cloud management with the Intel vPro support
• Enhanced data protection with Trusted Platform Manager (TPM)
Preloaded Applications (Partial List)
• ThinkVantage Communication Utility
• ThinkVantage Power Manager
• Lenovo Message Center Plus
• Lenovo SimpleTap
• Adobe Reader
• Windows Live Essentials
• Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded; purchase product key to activate
• Corel Burn.Now (DVD±RW)
• Corel DVD MovieFactory (DVD±RW)
• ThinkVantage System Update
• Lenovo Solution Center
• View Management Utility
• Norton Internet Security(30 days of virus definitions)
• Security chip - Trusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant)
• One lock to secure both cover and entire system to fixed object
• Padlock loop (in rear for opt padlock)
• Security slot (in rear for optional Kensington MicroSaver cable)
• Cable lock
• Power-on password
• Hard disk password
• Boot sequence control
• Boot without keyboard and mouse
• Serial port I/O control
• Individual USB port disablement