The Armasight Drakos Multi-Spectral Laser Aiming / Illumination Device is an innovative, rugged, multi-spectral Class 1 near infrared and visible/near-infrared laser aiming device designed to be mounted on to a variety of kinetic weapons by using a locking quick-release MIL-STD-1913 rail grabber for day, low-light, and night-time targeting. The Drakos is equipped with a wireless remote control. The laser operates on either single CR123A 3V lithium or an AA 1.5V size battery, which provides more than 2,000 two-second activations of the lasers.
The Drakos is designed to withstand kinetic recoil of 0.50 caliber and 0.338 caliber Lapua ammunition and is MIL-STD 810G compliant. The Drakos' performance level, along with its adaptability to virtually any night vision device, inherently makes it a suitable item for all law enforcement, military professionals, hunters, and professional shooters.
- The Drakos is a Class 1 IR laser pointer
- Tactile click stops for windage & elevation adjustments
- Rapid active target acquisition
- True night vision compatible mode
- Wireless remote control
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium battery or an AA alkaline battery
- Aiming lasers are co-boresighted
- Will not cause damage to eyes
- Quick-release mount
- MIL-STD-810G compliant