The Pro-T and Press-T are flash-rotating brackets. Both are light, compact and fast-handling with swinging flash arm to keep the flash centered over the lens for both horizontal and vertical compositions. These brackets do not require the use of a cable release. Unlike conventional brackets, the PRO-T is designed for you to hold the camera rather than the bracket, for a more natural way of shooting. Also allows you to instantly switch between horizontal and vertical compositions. The PRESS-T is a slightly shorter and more compact version of the Pro-T. Popular with photojournalists and other shooters who work out of a camera bag. Fully compatible with cameras with accessory battery packs or motor drives.
The Press-T bracket accepts Stroboframe anti-twist camera plates for a reliably sure, rigid connection. Please see this link for a list of compatible cameras.
Net Weight: 11 oz. Bracket Height: 7.0" Nominal Lens-to-Flash Distance: 10"
- Pivoting, machined flash arm keeps the flash centered above the lens for both horizontal and vertical compositions.
- Solid machined aluminum components combine to provide lightweight, superior rigidity and extraordinary balance. Integral QR (Quick-Release) Plate mates to optional QR Receiver, allowing the bracket and tripod to be attached or detached instantly.
- Pro-T incorporates 3° downward flash tilt for both horizontal and vertical compositions. This improves lighting coverage at typical flash shooting distances.
- Fully compatible with cameras with accessory battery packs or motor drives
- Accepts all Stroboframe flash mounts, Camera Anti-Twist Plates and Quick-Release (QR) accessories.