Even in the digital realm, the Nikon Nikonos V Camera soldiers on as the most complete interchangeable-lens underwater-specific camera system in the world. It just uses 35mm film. With 5 lenses from fisheye to telephoto, your photos will only be limited by your opportunities and creativity.
The Nikonos V is extremely durable, with simple to operate controls that are oversized and highly visible. It can function without batteries, and only needs simple lithium button cell batteries which last a long, long time. The Nikonos V uses the Nikonos system of lenses and lighting/macro solutions, which includes the optional TTL Speedlight flashes.
- An underwater-specific 35mm SLR camera
- Extremely durable
- Oversized, highly visible controls are simple to operate
- The Nikonos V system of lenses, flash cords, brackets and macro accessories are available separately
- Provides TTL flash exposure control when used with optional SB-104 & SB-105 Speedlights
- Camera will work without batteries in special mechanical-shutter setting