The Gra-Vue MIO ADA 1 Input / 4 Output Analog Audio Distribution Amplifier is a good quality, 24-bit analog-to-digital audio converter that is designed to convert 2 channels of analog audio stereo signals into 2 AES audio outputs. This amplifier offers a variety of full-scale standards for analog audio (+18dBu / +20dBu / +22dBu / +24dBu). Moreover, the analog audio adopts a balanced mode, while the digital audio adopts BNC interface with an unbalanced mode. The left and right channels of this amplifier can be combined via a DIP switcher to form 1 AES signal.
The MIO ADA small distribution amplifier is based on the Mini BOX platform and can distribute analog audio input from 1 channel in to 4 outputs. For safety and reliability, it supports outputting the source signal when the power is off. The lights on the Mini box indicate the states of source signal and power.
- Supports 1 channel analog audio signal input and 4 analog audio signal outputs
- Adopts 3-pin interface (balanced mode) for input and output
- Provides loop through function with power down via one of the outputs
- Adjusts the signal gain of audio outputs by rotating the gain button
- LED lights on the Mini box indicate the status of input signal and power supply (Indicated by shining or extinguishing of the red and green LEDs)
- Mini box structure can be easily installed inside the frame racks, video walls, and more
- Widely used in broadcasting systems, studios, and other professional fields