The Gra-Vue MIO AD-AUD Analog Audio to AES Converter switches 2 analog audio stereo signals to 2 AES audio outputs. This converter provides a variety of full scale standards for analog audio (+18dBu / +20dBu / +22dBu / +24dBu). Moreover, the analog audio adopts a balanced mode, while the digital audio adopts the BNC interface with an unbalanced mode.
Based on the Mini BOX platform, this converter adopts 24-bit processing to ensure good quality of audio signal after the conversion. The left and right channel can be flexibly combined via a DIP switcher to form 1 AES signal. The LED lights on the Mini box indicate the states of source signal and power. Being compact in size, this converter is used in a variety of environments like TV program post production, studio, broadcast, and more.
- Supports 2 analog audio stereo signals input and 2 AES audio signals output
- Effectively converts 4-channel balanced analog audio to 2 group digital audio
- Adopts the BNC interface (unbalanced mode) for outputs and 3-pin interface (balanced mode) for inputs
- Flexibly combines the left and right channel via a DIP switcher to form 1 AES signal
- 2 channels of AES flexibly to form
- Provides a variety of full scale standards (+18dBu / +20dBu / +22dBu / +24dBu)
- LED lights on the Mini box indicates the status of source signal and power supply (Denoted by the shining or extinguishing red and green LEDs)
- Mini box structure can be easily installed inside the frame racks, video walls, and more
- Adopts 3-pin for audio interface
- Broadcast quality with 24-bit processing and 48 kHz audio sampling
- Based on the Mini BOX platform
- Widely used in broadcasting systems, fields of studio, and other professional fields