The Gra-Vue MIO DA-AUD AES to Analog Audio Converter provides a variety of full scale standards for analog audio (+18dBu / +20dBu / +22dBu / +24dBu). The analog audio adopts a balanced mode, while the digital audio adopts the BNC interface with an unbalanced mode. The AES channels can be flexibly combined to form the left and right channels of analog audio via a DIP switch.
The MIO DA-AUD compact converter is based on Mini BOX platform and can easily convert 2 AES signals to 4 analog audio stereo outputs with 24 bit processing. For safety and reliability, it supports outputting the source signal when the power is off. The lights on the Mini box indicate the states of source signal and power. This amplifier is widely used in variety of applications like TV program post production, studio, broadcast, and more.
- Supports 2 AES audio signal input and 2 analog audio stereo signals output
- Convert 2 group digital audio to 4 channel balanced analog audio effectively
- Adopt BNC interface (unbalanced mode) for input and 3-pin interface (balanced mode) for outputs
- Combine 2 channels of AES flexibly to form the left and right channel of analog audio via DIP switcher
- Provide a variety of full scale standards (+18dBu / +20dBu / +22dBu / +24dBu)
- LED light on the Mini box indicates the status of source signal and power supply (Indicated by shining or extinguishing of the red and green LEDs)
- Mini box structure can be easily installed inside the frame racks, video walls, and more
- Adopts 24-bit processing
- Adopts 3-pin for audio input
- Broadcast quality with 24 bit processing and 48KHz audio sampling
- Widely used in broadcasting systems, studios, and other professional fields