The Gra-Vue MIO EMB-SDI SDI Dual Analog Audio Embedder is designed to embed 1 analog audio stereo signal into a single serial digital signal and distribute it to 2 identical serial digital signals with embedded audio. This embedder features a loop-through function with power down and automatically detects input signals with 525i 60 / 625i 50 format.
The MIO EMB-SDI SDI Dual Analog Audio Embedder can be applied to digital signals with both embedded and non-embedded audio for input. You can select the embedded audio channel via a DIP Switch. This embedder has a real-time input signal status and power indicators, thus making it convenient to monitor. The embedded audio channel can be selected though a DIP Switch.
- 1 analog stereo audio signal embedded into a single serial digital signal
- Supports auto-sensing input format of 525i 60 / 625i 50
- Supports self-definition embedded audio channels via a DIP switch
- All audio interfaces adopt 3-PIN connector, balanced input
- Real-time input signal status and power indicator
- Support loop-through function with power down
- Easy to install