The Gra-Vue SDI AES Audio De-Embedder with Dual Balanced Analog Audio Outputs extracts 1 analog audio stereo signal from a single serial digital signal, and distributes 3 SDI outputs, of which 1 provides loop-through with power down. Based on Mini-Box chassis, this de-embedder supports the auto-sensing input format of 525i 60 / 625i 50.
Moreover, this de-embedder has real-time input signal status and power indicators, thus making it convenient to monitor. The de-embedded audio channel can be selected though a DIP Switch. The loop interface lets you connect additional devices to this de-embedder. Being compact in size, this de-embedder is widely used in a variety of environments like TV program post production, studio, broadcast, and more.
- 1 analog audio stereo signal extracted from a single serial digital signal
- Converts 1 embedded SDI to 2 channel SDI video with 2 channel analog audio effectively
- Supports auto-sensing input format of 525i 60 / 625i 50
- Broadcast quality with 20-bit processing
- Support self-definition de-embedded audio channel via a DIP Switch
- All audio interfaces adopt a 3-pin connector, balanced output
- Real-time input signal status and power indicator (Denoted by a shining or extinguishing of red and green LED)
- Support loop-through function with power down
- Easy to install
- Based on the Mini BOX platform
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios, and other professional audio fields