The Gra-Vue MIO DEC-AUD Analog Video & Audio to SDI Mini Converter switches 1 channel of analog video (CVBS / YUV / YC) to 2 identical SDI video channels, while embedding 1 analog stereo audio signal into each serial digital signal. This compact, good-quality converter supports both NTSC and PAL input signals. Additionally, it supports SDI video output signal in both the 525i 60 and 625i 50 formats. The LED lights on the Mini box indicate the status of input signal and power. This converter is widely used in a variety of applications like TV program post production, studio, broadcast, and more.
- Converts analog video (CVBS / YUV / YC) to SDI video
- Selects the analog input (CVBS / YUV / YC) by a DIP Switch
- Adopts 3-pin interface as an audio interface
- Broadcast quality with 10-bit processing and 48 kHz audio sampling
- LED lights indicate the status of input signal and the power (Denoted by a shining or extinguishing green LED)
- Supports 525i 60 and 625i 50 formats
- Based on the Mini BOX platform