The Gra-Vue 1 Input/4 Output HD/SD-SDI Re-Clocking Video Distribution Amplifier supports a HD / SD-SDI input signal with embedded audio. This amplifier automatically detects input signals with 525i 60, 625i 50, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p format. Moreover, the MIO VSD-HD amplifier provides automatic signal equalization for up to 328.08’ (100m) (Belden 1694A), which helps in improving the signal quality and reducing the signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source. The LED lights on the Mini box indicate the status of input signal and power supply.
For safety and reliability, this amplifier supports outputting the source signal during power down. Being compact in size, this amplifier is used in variety of environments like TV program post production, studio, broadcast, and more.
- Supports 1 HD / SD-SDI signal input and 4 HD / SD-SDI signal outputs with re-clocking
- Automatically detects input signals with 525i 60, 625i 50, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p format
- Supports HD / SD-SDI signal with embedded audio, and amplifies with 20-bit processing
- Supports outputting the source signal directly during power down
- Adopts re-clocking of video signals to provide an additional level of signal integrity in long cable length applications
- Provides signal equalization to improve the signal quality and reduce the signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source
- LED lights on the Mini box indicate the status of input signal and power supply
- Mini box structure easily installed inside frame racks, video walls, and more
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios, and other professional fields
- Based on the Mini BOX platform