The Gra-Vue MIO HDMI-HDSDI-NS HDMI to HD / SD-SDI Converter offers 1 HD / SD-SDI output with clear eye pattern. This converter allows you to adjust the output format channel via a DIP switch on one side of the box. Moreover, it supports 720p, 1080i, and 1080p output formats. Although the device adopts DVI output interface, the HDMI signal can be obtained by using a DVI-to-HDMI adapter or cable. In HDMI mode, the SDI audio are embedded into HDMI signal.
This converter does not require any configuration for conversion of DVI or HDMI signal to HD / SD-SDI signal. Additionally, if offers compatibility with HDMI V1.3 and automatically detects input video / graphic format by default. The MIO HDMI-HDSDI-NS HDMI to HD / SD-SDI Converter supports resolutions up to 1080p. Furthermore, the eye diagram and jitter can be measured by a professional oscilloscope.
- Converts HD / SD-SDI signal to good quality DVI or HDMI signal
- Supports DVI / HDMI input up to 1920 x 1080p
- Automatic input rate detection
- DOT to DOT image conversion
- Supports HDMI signal with embedded audio and output embedded HD/SD-SDI
- Supports HD / SDI output with detailed eye diagram and jitter
- 16-Channel embedded audio processing
- HDMI v1.3 compatible
- Mini box structure can be easily installed inside the frame racks, video walls, and more
- Suitable for both professional and non-professional fields