Based on the Mini BOX platform, the MIO DEMUX-HDSDI 3G/HD/SD Signal and Analog Audio De-embedder can extract one analog audio stereo signal from a single serial digital signal, and distribute 3 SDI outputs. This embedder supports SD-SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI, and 3.0 Gb/s HD-SDI for inputs and outputs.
Furthermore, it offers a real-time input signal status indicator and a power indicator, thus making it convenient to monitor. The audio channel can be selected with a DIP Switch. Known for its compact function, the converter is widely used in a variety of environments, like TV program, post production, studio, broadcast, etc.
- 1 analog audio stereo signal embedded into a single serial digital signal
- Inputs and outputs for SD-SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI, and 3.0 Gb/s HD-SDI
- Supports self-definition embedded audio channel via a DIP switch
- All audio interfaces adopt a 3-pin connector, balanced output
- Broadcast quality with 20-bit processing, 24-bit audio processing
- Supplies real-time input signal status indicator and power indicator
- Supports bypass function with power on
- Easy to install
- Based on the Mini BOX platform, with good performance, it is widely used in broadcasting system, studios, and other professional audio fields