The Gra-Vue HD/SD-SDI AES Audio De-Embedder is based on the Mini BOX platform. This small de-embedder can de-embed 2-channel analog audio from the HD-SDI signal and give 1 SDI video and 2-channel analog audio outputs. This de-embedder also supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM.
The audio de-embedder can extend more devices by the loop interface. The lights on the mini box indicate the states of source signal and power for prompt user notification.
This converter is widely used in a variety of environments like TV programs, post production, studio, broadcast, etc.
- Effectively converts 1 embedded HD-SDI to 2-channel SDI video and 2-channel analog audio
- All audio interfaces adopt 3-PIN connector, balanced output
- Broadcast quality with 20 bit processing
- Indicator lights immediately tell the states of the source signal and power
- Based on the Mini BOX platform, with high performance and widely used in the fields of studio, broadcast and other places
- One analog audio stereo signal extracted from a single serial digital signal
- Inputs and outputs for SD-SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI and 3.0 Gb/s HD-SDI signals
- Support self-definition, de-embedded audio channel via a DIP switch
- Supports bypass function with power on