With a 2,500 ANSI lumen light output and a contrast ratio of 2,500:1, the Hitachi CP-DX250 XGA 2500 Lumens DLP Projector displays vibrant high-resolution images with deeper black levels and clear text. An HDMI port allows for a single-cable connection to high-definition A/V devices.
With a high contrast ratio of 2,500:1, both dark and bright scenes are produced in their true form. And thanks to the combination of Intelligent Eco Mode and ImageCare technology, this classroom-friendly CP-DX250 projector offers optimal picture performance with energy savings. A wall color correction feature rectifies the color of images projected onto non-white surfaces.
This DLP projector is 3D capable, but 3D glasses and a special graphics card are required for 3D viewing and are not included with the projector.
- XGA resolution of 1,024 x 768 pixels
- Light output of 2,500 ANSI lumens produces bright, clear, and realistic images with good detail
- Contrast ratio of 2,500:1 automatically controls contrast to add depth during both bright and dark scenes
- Lamp life of 4,500 hours (standard mode) and 6,000 hours (Eco mode) ensures quality performance for longer time periods
- Power-saving standby mode reduces power consumption to less than 0.5W
- HDMI connectivity delivers high image quality from high-definition A/V devices
- ImageCare technology combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio, and lengthening lamp life
- Intelligent Eco Mode automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness of the screen
- Easy maintenance as the lamp door is on top of the projector
- With 3D viewing, classroom experience becomes more compelling and interesting. Note that 3D glasses and a special graphics card are required for 3D viewing and are not included with the projector
- Filter-free design saves time of replacing filters and results in lower operational costs
- Wall color correction rectifies the color of images projected on surfaces that are not white to avert color differences between the source and projections
- Approved for UL 60950-1 / cUL FCC Part 15 subpart B class B