The Hitachi CP-DX300 XGA 3000 Lumens DLP Projector features a 3,000 ANSI lumens light output and a 2,500:1 contrast ratio for vibrant, bold images with deeper black levels and clear text. This DLP projector delivers high-resolution XGA output, and features an HDMI port that allows for connectivity with other AV devices.
With a high contrast ratio of 2,500:1, both dark and bright scenes are produced in their true form. Thanks to the combination of Intelligent Eco Mode and ImageCare technology, this classroom-friendly CP-DX300 projector offers optimal picture performance with energy savings.
With deeper blacks, striking graphics, and lucid texts, the innovative DLP projector technology makes lessons in the classroom more interesting, and compelling. Furthermore, the wall color correction feature rectifies the color of non-white images projected on to the surface.
- XGA resolution of 1,024 x 768 pixels
- Light output of 3,000 ANSI lumens produces bright, clear, and realistic images with good detail
- Contrast ratio of 2,500:1 automatically controls contrast to add depth during both bright and dark scenes
- Lamp life of 4,500 hours (standard mode) and 6,000 hours (Eco mode) ensure quality performance for longer time periods
- Power saving mode reduces the standby power consumption to less than 0.5W
- HDMI connectivity delivers high image quality via your HD device
- ImageCare technology combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio, and lengthening lamp life
- Intelligent Eco Mode automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness of the screen
- BrilliantColor technology offers color processing to enhance color performance for true, vibrant, and accurate colors
- DLP technology projects images with high quality and rich details
- Easy maintenance
- With 3D viewing, classroom experience becomes more compelling and interesting
- Filter-free design saves time of replacing filters and results in lower operational costs
- Wall color correction rectifies the color of images projected on surfaces that are not white to avert color differences between the source and projections
- Approved for UL 60950-1 / cUL FCC Part 15 subpart B class B