The 60GB 525 Series mSATA Internal SSD from Intel is an internal solid state drive providing up to 60GB of storage space for anything from movies to videos, photos, music and more. With solid state drive technology you benefit from enhanced performance with up to 50,000 input/output operations per second as well as sequential read performance of up to 550 MB/s. These enhancements allow for fast access to files stored within the drive.
With integrated solid state drive technology, this Intel drive also ensures enhanced data protection as well as reduced power consumption. You can rest assured your data will remain safe as the solid state nature of this drive helps to reduce the risk of data loss due to shock, vibration or jarring. You also benefit from 128-bit AES encryption standard data protection ensuring your data remains safe if the computer is lost or stolen.
- Intel Evolving Storage Technology
- This Intel Solid-State Drive is available in a 60 GB capacity offering enhanced performance and low power consumption in a package one-eighth the size of a 2.5-inch hard drive.
- Designed for Small Form Factor Products
- The Intel SSD 525 Series drive accelerates PC performance with random read performance up to 15,000 input/output operation per second (IOPS) and sequential read performance of up to 550 megabytes per second (MB/s). Couple that read performance with random writes up to 23,000 IOPS and sequential writes of 475 MB/s. The Intel SSD 525 Series drive is designed to be used in notebooks, embedded applications, and workstation upgrades. Beyond notebooks, the Intel SSD 525 Series brings enhanced performance to automotive, signage, embedded video, and retail solutions.
- Data Protection
- The Intel SSD 525 Series drive comes with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit encryption capabilities. In the event of theft or loss of your computer, your data is protected by an advanced encryption technology.
- Reliable with Lower Operating Costs
- With no moving parts, the Intel SSD 525 Series reduces your risk of data loss due to shock, vibration, or jarring all while consuming less power than a traditional hard drive. Use this Intel SSD 525 Series drive in notebooks, Ultrabooks, All-in-One Desktops, and embedded designs, knowing that your data is benefitting from advanced security features and enhanced performance.